Water damage can significantly affect your business or commercial property, and significant damage can occur if the water damage happens overnight or on a weekend when no one is around. At Alert Disaster Restoration, we provide 24/7 emergency response for water damage emergencies, and our team will quickly get to work to mitigate the damages and to prevent mold growth from occurring.
Whether your commercial property has been affected by a broken water line, flooding, sewage backup or other water disaster, Alert Disaster Restoration has the resources to handle cleanup and restoration, no matter the size of the loss or the source of the water. We understand how important it is to respond quickly to water damage to prevent further damage and mold growth. Our trained and certified team is on-call to assist you whenever disaster strikes.
Water Removal & Dehumidification
- Alert responds within 30 minutes to your water damage emergency to prevent additional damage.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and infrared cameras are used to check moisture levels and monitor them throughout the drying process.
- Blowers, Air movers, dehumidifiers and air filtration equipment are used during to dry wet carpet and wet walls.
- Using antimicrobial agents prevents future mold or fungal growth.
Hi Tech Drying
- Effective drying prevents warping and swelling.
- High speed air movers evaporate moisture from carpets, walls, pads, and furniture.
- Industrial dehumidifiers properly decrease humidity levels.
ALERT Disaster Restoration performs:
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Extraction
- Water Damage Restoration
- Sewage Cleanup
- Structural Dry-Outs
- Carpet Drying
- Carpet Cleaning
- Air Purification
- Pack-Outs & Storage
- Contents Drying & Cleaning
- Mold Prevention